description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Kajiura Yuki announces twitter event for Kalafina's THE BEST albums

Oh.... I was about to go to bed when I saw this on twitter.


Kajiura Yuki is once again organising a twitter event.  This time it's for Kalafina's "Red" and "Blue" albums.  For those who are new to this.  Kajiura Yuki organises these events from time to time, usually after a major release where she and all other participants in the twitter even will start their CDs or BD/DVD to play at the same time.  And everyone can enjoy and chat about the music on twitter.

The event will take place on the 3rd August Sunday.
21:00 JST start playing Red album
22:30 JST start playing Blue album

Use this hash tag #KalRB for this event.

For those who cannot participate, you can still read the comments from the session at this account. @FJukatsu

She gets a bit confusing at the end, I'll try and remember to double check it with my friend tomorrow but I think she writes that you can write comments to her at either this account @FJukatsu or this account @Fion0806  during the event.

I've personally never yet participated in any of them.  Someday I think I will.  Maybe this Sunday I will but I'm not sure if I'll be home during that time... so we'll see. :)

Okay... it's time for me to sleep, gotta be at work early tomorrow.

If all goes well, I will try and do the Hanako to Anne CD un-boxing tomorrow.  I'm actually listening to it now and quite liking it. :)

Okay... I'm off... oyasumi!! :)

No comments: