description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Detective Conan: Dimensional Sniper ~ to screen in Singapore

source

Looks like Cathay and Odex are bringing in more anime films into Singapore.  (I think I'm beginning to forgive Odex with every anime film they bring to the big screen :P )

The next one up is Detective Conan: Dimensional Sniper (名探偵コナン 異次元の狙撃手).

This film which opened in Japan in April of this year is scheduled to begin screening in Singapore from the 7th Aug.  It also looks like they'll be giving out movie premiums with each ticket purchased.  Also, it looks like they looking to screen this movie for more than a week since the premiums will change every week.  I guess they were pretty happy with the box office returns of the previous Detective Conan movies screened in Singapore. :)

I might go for this screening depending on how busy I am.  Lately, it's been crazy... I've been busy both at work and after work because I've been working on another project at night.... it's been tiring but kinda fun and I'm thinking of starting more personal projects after work because I'm beginning to really enjoy doing my own personal stuff again.... feels like my film student days and I really miss those days. :)

Anyway, more anime movies please!!! I would like AnoHana and Patema Inverted just to name a few. :)

Working today too.... off to check a render. :)

No comments: